Beer and Football on Monday morning. Now if my fantasy team will get its shit together I'd be set...
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Seahawk Sunday
6,000 miles away, Karen and I representing for our Hawks! Because there is a 15 hour time difference, we have to watch Sunday's games on Monday... Yes, I spent half of my first months salary on NFL Game Pass, which allows me to watch every single NFL game up to 48 hours after it ends. Yes, it was worth it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
brilliant.
Did you make that food? You phony... you know waht you are... a big fat phony!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Are you sure it was worth it, where did all our receivers go? :'(
Keep up the postings. Sure hope your 1st week in the classroom was a total success.
Jusgus
Ha! That is awesome!!! Good work buddy, I would have done the same thing!!!
- Zach
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Also, happy fun teaching. I believe it will be great opportunity to know China better.
-Frank
Frankly, I am personally jazzed that I never HAVE to watch another football game if I don't want to OR see to the feeding and watering of hordes of football fans (of NCAA or NFL variety). Such is the extra added bonus of not working at Jillian's anymore. Sure don't miss those 9 a.m. club openings and having to comp off hundreds of dollars of food because we served people a crappy breakfast. Glad you're having fun, though. And given the time difference I won't spoil things and tell you the score.
Post a Comment